Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Year


I had a conversation with my sister-in-law last night that kind of freaked me out. In the Fall of 2010, I will have one son as a senior in high school and one son as a brand new kindergartner. I have got to step it up and just make lots of new memories with my boys, maybe even make new traditions. Whatever it is, I realised this morning that my time as a parent just flashed before my eyes and I need to document as much as I can. Is it a coincidence that its the new year? I don't know but as I sit here in an empty house, I got sentimental. My greatest accomplishment in life is my children!! Here's to a new year and lots of new memories!!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Leanne, your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Love you guys.