Monday, January 11, 2010

Lucy Porter



This cute little girl is Lucy Porter, one of Jason's best friends. Jason and Lucy are 4 years old. About a year and half ago they started preschool together. Lucy's family have become really good friends to us, like they've been a part of the family our whole lives. Her mom watched Jason for me during my first semester of college, so they were together 5 days a week and on Sunday during Primary. They play great together. I would even say that they have a mini "marriage". They have a great time together, fight every once in awhile, then they are back to being the best of friends. Pure forgiveness, no matter what the situation. They have one game that they love to play, it's called "Lucy Chest". When Jason came home one day and said that he loved playing Lucy chest I asked him to repeat what he was saying because it caught me off guard. I asked him how he plays Lucy chest and he explained that they get a board game out and put the guys on both side of the board, knock out the guys and Lucy always wins. That's why it's called "Lucy Chest". I am so glad he understands at such a young age to always let the ladies win!!



No comments: