Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ryan had his 16th birthday yesterday. When I gave him a hug he just wrapped his arms around my head. He's so tall. He spent the day at Disneyland with his cousin Charlotte. He said space mountain was his favorite.


Ryan weighed 8lbs 3 oz when he was born. Now there isn't a single oz of fat on him!


His hair was so blonde that it didn't show up until he was 13 months old. He loves his hair now - so funny. What a cutie!!


Terry loves this picture. This is Ryan at his 1st birthday. I would like to update that his eating habits haven't changed. He's constantly hungry and is super skinny.


We added this picture for Andrea and Morgan Grey. Did you notice what he is holding in his hand? That's right - N'Sync!!! Ryan sang every song from that CD over and over.


Ryan our stud! This is yesterday at Disneyland. As his Mom I can't help but praise my baby. He's a good kid. We love him. We have to fight with him everyday to do his chores but overall we love him. I can't believe that 16 years ago I held this little boy in my arms and now he could probably carry me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...my....gosh...NSYNC is the best thing to ever happen to this world. I'm glad I'm not the only one who made that face when I first opened my NSYNC cd.