Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This has been a very busy week for us when it comes to celebrations. Last Friday we started out with Kyle's 13th birthday party, spring break started on Monday, Thursday was Ryan's 16th birthday, Saturday is our 17th wedding anniversary, and Sunday is Jason's 4th birthday and it's Easter. Terry frequently stops by our family blog because he likes to see the updates on the family and all our friends updates. I thought I would post a few pictures of Terry and I because I just know how much he loves to have his pictures posted. Happy Anniversary Babe!!!


Sorry about the quality of this picture. It's the only prom picture that I have and I actually carry it in my wallet. Terry has worn a tux 3 times in his life: prom, our wedding and my brother's wedding. He would rather be in shorts and a t-shirt. We look like babies!



I think this was our announcement picture. We didn't have a lot of money, so Terry's Grandma took this picture outside her front door. We look like we were ready to take a nap. Terry's sweater was so big!


This is one of my favorite pictures. My Grandpa snapped this picture with a throw away camera. Tender moment for the big guy - I love him so!


Today we had lunch at BJ's Restaurant - one of our favorites. Who can resist a pizookie? Not us! We might not look or act the same when we started out 17 years ago but our love for each other continues to grow each and every day!

3 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

I love those pictures. Classic moments!! You guys are so great, I am sad we couldn't get together over Spring Break. Definitely over the summer. Have a great anniversary.

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem possible that it's been 17 years since your wedding! Congratulations!

Janet said...

talk about inspirational! You made me want to post old pictures of us from the 80s, too! Glad we get to share this special day with you guys!