Saturday, January 17, 2009

Talented People

My mom and I went to the quilt show today. She is so talented and creative with her own quilts. Can you tell that I think she's awesome? There were so many people who displayed their stuff! Apparently, your not suppose to touch the quilts. Didn't know until a lady freaked out and said "Don't touch"! (Whatever, just admiring.) We could not believe the beautiful quilts and the time that was put into these masterpieces. I just thought I would share a few of our favorites. Remember these pictures are of quilts! I wish I had and the time and talent to create something this beautiful, but so grateful that others allowed us to appreciate their talents.

This one reminded me of the Garden of Eden! Or at least my minds version!


This picture does nothing compared to the actual quilt. It was beautifully quilted. So many small pieces all sewn together.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!