Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun at the Beach



So it's been really hot here and I was determined to go to the beach. The boys have gone several times with my brother Steven already. We had family council and we penciled it in for this past Saturday. All week it's been in the 90's and the day we decide to go to the beach, it's 71 and overcast. It was raining in Hemet but I didn't care we were going to the beach. There is no reason to waste time any more and it turned out to be so much fun. The water was actually pretty warm. Kyle and Ryan have found a new hobbie. Ryan got up on the surfboard. He's very excited! Kyle tried several times. The waves were very choppy. Just when we decided to leave at 2:00pm the sun came out. Go figure! Jason got knocked down by one wave and said he was done with the water and spent the rest of the time playing in the sand. Joshua couldn't make up his mind on whether or not he wanted to be in the water or play with his cousins on the rocks. I tried to get in the water to take pictures with my little camera but the waves kept pounding me. I'm a wimp and I admit it. All in all I love being at the beach. It is so beautiful despite it being overcast that day!


6 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun day! I am so jealous that you guys are so close to the beach. Welcome to the blog world!!

Kim said...

You guys are so blessed to be living so close to the ocean!!

I miss living along the coast, the Carolinas were just so beautiful; and Hawaii is so green and lush, truly paradise!!!

Can't wait to go back to Hawaii in a couple of years, everyone should go there once in their lifetime, you wouldn't want to come back!!

Enjoy the fun in the sun!!!

Janet said...

Great to hear a Victory update! Enjoy the sand and surf for us landlocked Hoosiers!

LaDawn said...

HI Leanne & family! I'm so glad you are blogging. It was fun to see the boys. I want to spend the day at the beach with you guys!! I MISS YOU!!

The blogging Bakers said...

What beach do you guys go to?

Anonymous said...

hey girl! its so good to hear from you! i'm so happy you guys are doing great and having fun! boy do i miss the beach! I hope you found a fabulous hairstylist to take care of you! i mis you!